Saturday, July 2, 2011

Creative 'aha' moment

For years I used to say I wasn't creative.  I realize now that was untrue.  I am creative, we all are, we are simply creative in different ways.


My aha moment was this May while attending USC's med school graduation (yeah Ashley) when the speaker talked to the graduates about going out and practicing their "art".  The art of medicine.


Your art, my art, is ANYTHING we do creatively.  As in all things, some of us are more gifted than others, some use it well while others squander their talents.  Some, like me with paper crafting, love what we find challenging but push ahead and trust we'll continue to learn and grow.  With practice I'm now liking my creations more and more.  


I wish you peace in your creative pursuits.


Creatively yours,


Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment